This past weekend, I spoke at NCDevCon in Raleigh, NC about NativeScript. My session, 6 Minute Mobile Apps with NativeScript – A Race Against Time, was truly a race against time. Over 50 minutes, I attempted to build 10 mobile apps, while teaching the attendees how to get started with NativeScript.
I mentioned various web sites, Github repos, and technologies throughout the session, and I wanted to capture them here. If you attended, thank you!
- Presentation Github repo: https://github.com/mikebranstein/six-minute-mobile-apps/tree/ncdevcon2017
- Slideshare: https://www.slideshare.net/secret/BTALFFH1Qh06l2
- My half-day workshop on NativeScript: https://mikebranstein.github.io/nativescript-workshop-instructions/
- Half-day workshop Github repo: https://github.com/mikebranstein/nativescript-workshop-instructions
- NativeScript Playground (experiment with NativeScript without the setup): https://play.nativescript.org/
- NativeScripting – an eLearning site dedicated to NativeScript: https://nativescripting.com
- Free 450-page NativeScript Book: https://nativescript.org/book
- Nathan Walker and Nathanael Anderson’s NativeScript with Angular book: https://www.packtpub.com/web-development/nativescript-angular-mobile-development
- My Farm IoT project: Building an IoT Farm Monitoring Solution
- Github repo for the farm IoT project: https://github.com/mikebranstein/nativescript-farm-monitor
- Create mobile app images using my website: NativeScript Image Builder